Online gambling sites offer different types of games, and live dealers are among them. These games provide online players with the authentic casino experience from anywhere, anytime. Each aspect of these games has been made to look and feel real, including tables, dealers, cards, background movements, and noise.
The combination of these features creates a unique gaming experience for online gamers. When players play live dealer games, they get an opportunity to socialize and interact with other players. With developments like virtual reality, live dealers will only get better, more attractive, and available across many gaming sites in the USA and across the world.
With live dealers, players will only enjoy an exciting online gaming experience. These games are shown through a live streaming video link and in real-time from a casino studio. Also, they can be streamed from land-based casinos. Players can place bets on their desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones and communicate with dealers using the chat feature.
The interaction with dealers in real-time makes gamers feel like they are on the casino floor. There’re casino tables that use unique cameras to create a virtual reality like high definition immersive Blackjack. This brings players even closer to the real casino gaming experience as they can see everything at close-range.
Currently, there are different types of live dealer games which include Live Baccarat, Live Roulette, and Live Blackjack. All the top gaming platforms offer these games. The games allow players to interact with live dealers in the same way as at physical casinos. They provide them with a chance to communicate with a live dealer and play against players from the USA and other parts of the globe.
As a rule, many online games prohibit players from communicating with other gamers, but with live dealers, you will be able to get in touch with any individual at your table. If you love live dealer online casino games, then you are in the right place. Continue reading to learn more.
What Are Live Dealer Online Casino Games?
These are online casino games that are streamed live from a land-based casino or studio for gamers to play against their gambling websites or other players. Normally, there is a studio in a casino that has a real table where they’re filming everything, including the dealer.
Since the process of broadcasting these games is a bit expensive when compared to the normal online casino setup, not all gaming sites offer live dealers. And for an online gambling platform to offer live dealer games, it will need:
- Special cameras to handle the entire animation process
- Well-trained and professional staff to operate and handle the hardware part
- Studio space
- High-quality lighting equipment
The expensive costs of these features explain why the live casino games section at any gaming site has a relatively low number of titles. Also, it explains why only the most established online casinos offer these types of games.
Online live dealer casino games utilize Optical Character Recognition technology. This technology allows cards, movements, and other features to be processed easily and quickly by a mobile or desktop device. Additionally, this process relays all the necessary information back to players.
How to Play Live Dealer Online Casino Games?
Live dealer games are easy and straightforward to play. Once you have created an account with your favorite online casino, you will need to access the live dealer section and select your game. After selecting, you’ll see the live dealer in action. If any hand is in progress, you will have to wait for the next one to start.
These casino games are in two main categories. Some tables have six seats, like in Blackjack games. In these games, players make decisions on the action for their hand, which will be completed once every participant has acted. Other live dealer games such as Casino Hold’em and Baccarat are played once for many players. This simply means that all active gamers get the same hand.
In Casino Hold’em, you can choose to fold, and the action will continue for gamblers who haven’t folded. As mentioned earlier, it is possible for you to communicate with other players as well as the dealer when playing these casino games. This is possible through a text-based chat. Some games can even get lively, but it will depend on the crowd available when you join.
The moment the hand is over, you’ll see a full list of winners across your screen. One essential factor that you should keep in mind when playing live dealers is the time out. In most cases, gamers are given anywhere between 15 and 20 seconds to place bets and the same period to make decisions on points. If you time out, then you may miss your bet, or the hand may be folded. There’s a repeat wager button on most game software to make wagering again smoother.
What Are the Differences Between Live Dealers and Other Casino Games?
Live casino gambling is an attractive online activity that provides players with a real gaming atmosphere. Additionally, the live dealer games sector has many games for players to choose from, increasing the chances of winning. Here are the main things that make live dealers unique from other types of casino games:
- Brick and Mortar Gaming Atmosphere: These games allow you to feel the physical casino atmosphere through your mobile or desktop device. For example, if you decide to play Blackjack, you can keep in touch with other players as well as the dealer. This creates an exciting mood that isn’t similar to other forms of gaming.
- Trustworthy: Live dealers are becoming popular among players since they’re more trustworthy than games that use a random number generator. Although many casinos ensure that all of their RNG games are tested for fairness, it’s difficult for players to trust machines.
- Real–time Gambling with Dealers: Live dealer games allow players to see the dealers dealing the cards or spinning the wheels in a friendly atmosphere from the software developer’s studio. Both the latest streaming technologies and sound effects contribute to an authentic online gaming experience. Playing live casino games is just close to betting at land-based gambling destinations.
- Limited Game Variations: Although live dealer casino games are popular among players, you cannot compare their diversity to slot machines. A limited range of titles is available since running these games need high expenses. So many online gambling platforms only offer the most popular live casino games.
What Types of Live Dealer Games Are Available at Online Casinos?
As a player, it is important to know the different and most popular types of live dealer games available in the gaming industry. A few years ago, most gaming sites only provided some basic live dealer games such as Poker and Blackjack. Currently, you can find dozens of these games at different sites in the USA.
Games like Live Dealer Baccarat, Live Dealer Poker, Live Dealer Roulette, and more are available for you to pick from. Here is a quick description of the most popular live dealer games that you will find out there.
- Live Dealer Baccarat: In some ways, Baccarat is similar to Blackjack, although it offers opportunities to win significantly. Live Dealer Baccarat games have been growing massively popular for the past few years, and it is available at most reputable live dealer casinos sites in the USA. There’re different versions of live dealer baccarat options, including Punto Bunco, Classic Online Baccarat, Baccarat Banque, and others.
- Live Dealer Blackjack: Blackjack remains the most played and popular live casino game across the gaming industry. Many online gambling sites know how popular this casino game is and have started offering different versions to their customers.
The game is no different from its land-based counterpart as it works the same, only the croupier is connected through a video stream. The dealers lay out the cards as you would expect, and the game is incredibly simple and enjoyable to play. European Blackjack, Classic Blackjack, Pontoon, and Face up 21 are some of the most popular titles available.
- Live Dealer Roulette: Roulette is another player-favorite casino game. The game is simple but has different betting options that can provide you with some significant amounts of cash. Similar to other live games, Roulette offers the same level of assurance and trustworthy. Through the video stream, you are able to see the dealer dropping the ball into the game’s wheel and watch it as it lands on a number.
These are the most popular live dealer games. This does not mean that they are the only options you will find at the USA live dealer casinos. Top online casinos also allow their players to play other games like Live Craps and Live Poker, to mention a few.
Live dealer games are available at most online casinos in the USA. These games can not only help you increase your bankroll but also take your gaming experience to another level. Many live dealer casinos offer promotions on these games, so you should check first before joining any site.